What's for Lunch
Lunch Menu:
High School
            Menu subject to change
   Elementary  $1.75
   MS/HS  $1.75
   Reduced  $0.30
   Adult Visitor  $2.00
   Milk  $0.55     
   Elementary  $2.50
   MS/HS  $2.75
   Reduced  $0.40
   Adult Visitor  $3.25
   Milk  $0.55
Parent or Guardian: 
Please be sure to send your child with his/her breakfast and lunch money daily.  For your convenience we accept prepayments for all meals on a weekly/monthly/yearly basis.  Checks can be sent to school with your student or mailed to:
     Concord Community Schools
     Attn: Food Service Dept.
    P.O. Box 338
     405  S. Main Street
     Concord, MI 49237
All meals are subject to food availability and vendor delivery.  For questions or comments please contact the Food Service Office at  (517) 990-3603.

Upcoming events

  • There are no upcoming events to display.

View Calendar


In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
                       Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
                       1400 Independence Avenue, SW
                       Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) Email: program.intake@usda.gov.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider. 

Last Modified on May 25, 2017